Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Math Homework for 3/17

Hi everyone!  For your math homework tonight, you must visit the "Math Is Fun" website and READ the whole page.  At the bottom, there is a link to four question (it is a green box that says: Your Turn).  Do each of those four questions.
Also, visit this game.  You get to turn fractions into decimals.

To get full credit for your homework, please comment to this post.  In this comment ask one question that you still have about decimals. 

Please make sure you choose "Name/URL" from the dropdown menu.  If you do not, you will probably not be able to post.  Don't forget that your comment will not show up automatically.  I have to approve all comments before they get posted online.

Good luck!

8 comments:

  1. Tyler "The Man" ShermanMarch 17, 2011 at 4:13 PM

    I dont ge how to make 4 go into 10, when you're making it equavalent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler "The Man" ShermanMarch 17, 2011 at 4:21 PM

    And I also like the link you called "game"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still do not get where to put the 0`s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is there a millionth pace in decimals? THIS IS FROM ELLIOTT@MY HOUSE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't understand where the units place is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont get when there is a fraction like 3 82/100. I dont know what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Testing one two three. I love New Netherland!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what is a units place

    ReplyDelete