Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday, March 29: Homework



LA:  Make corrections in YAN Book file on  your computer at home.  E-mail corrections to Mrs. Rivner by April 4. (Remember-- if you do a little each night, it won't seem so tough on Sunday evening!)

Rivner Math: p. 105 in workbook (the pages above will help you!!)

Mittleman Math: worksheet-- do your work on a separate sheet of paper.

Science: None

Social Studies: None

To get you in the mood for working on your YAN books... here the tune we sang in class!

The Writing Process

I know the steps
To become a great writer
Starts with a plan
Where I brainstorm my topic
Then I write a draft
Get down all of my thoughts, yeah.
Revising my work-moving, adding strong ideas

Fourth I edit my work
Fixing punctuation and spelling
Adding capital letters
Then I publish work
Oh-Oh-Oh Oh-Oh-Oh Oh

The writing process, yeah,
We must follow it
Working on Steps 1 through 5
The writing process, yeah, we must follow it
Ohs

The writing process, yeah,
We must follow it
Going in order 1 through 5
It will make us excellent writers
Ohs


The writing process steps:
1. Planning
2. Drafting
3. Revising
4. Editing
5. Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment